Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pink Drink a no go for now.

I have decided to all together stop the plexus drink. I am not sure if my body just doesn't like it or if  something else is affecting me.  I have been pretty sick this month, and started it when I thought I was getting better, well I seem to take a turn downward for the four days that I was on it, and felt better the day I decided to go off of it.

 My thoughts on the plexus drink: It was never supposed to cure me from my CFIDS, but I had read some reviews that it helped people with it, Most people I read the reviews seemed to notice a difference within the first day or two, I did not feel any better, but slept for very long periods of time during the day when I was on it. I can usually manage 11 hours of sleep and maybe a nap (remember I have CFIDS), if I feel like I need it. On this stuff, I was sleeping most the day away, and also the night....Again not sure if it was this, but I stopped and my sleeping hours went back to my normal hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment