Sunday, March 27, 2016

Next theory

I have been doing some research and have come up with another theory...... Although I need to go to a  doctor to get tested for it.

Trying to get into doctors, at times, with CFIDS is kind of a nightmare.  I got a referral to this one doctor, she saw the word fatigue, didn't look at my results (although I don't think they were sent) and denied me and referred me to a doctor I already see. I called said doctors office to tell them my results are why I was being referred and receptionist said she was not going to forward it back to the doctor because I was already denied.....I then decided to call someone else, and get a referral sent to them....welll after several phone calls, I got my referral sent somewhere else. They are supposed to be calling me with appointment times but I have not heard from them....Next step?  Go to my doctor and just ask them to run the test for this theory I have and see what comes of the blood work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment